Dear customer, you are in the right place at the right time at the right time.
The whole team of the society AMI&LO thanks you and is honored by your presence on our store.
Well, know that we have put all our knowledge and all our passion in the construction of this online store.
So our stated goal is to help you find the item that will fully meet your needs.
We can also accompany you all year round as you wish and those with complete confidence.
For this, we absolutely want to let you know that we are in full compliance with French law concerning online sales.
Indeed, faced with the resurgence of certain dishonest shops, we have taken the initiative in order to provide you with proof of our legitimacy and our good faith.
Thus, this approach allows us to be completely transparent to you and ultimately allow you to know more about us.
Therefore, dear customer, we bring to your attention the information below:
Article 1 – Introduction
The privacy of visitors to our website amiandlo.com is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it.
Article 2 – Collection of your personal information
The following types of personal information may be, collected, stored and used during your visit to our website.
- This information may relate to:
- Your computer, including your IP address.
- Your geographic location.
- The type and version of your browser.
- Your operating system.
- When using our website the following information may be collected:
- The reference source.
- The duration of the visit.
- The pages viewed.
- The navigation paths of websites.
- When registering on our website, and depending on what you enter, the following information may be collected:
- Your e-mail address, which you provide to us when you register on the site
- Your name – first name
- Your date of birth.
- Your postal address
- Mobile number
- When you make a purchase on our website, and depending on what you enter the following information may be collected:
- Information relating to the purchases you make.
- Information relating to the services you use or the transactions you carry out on our site which includes your full contact details.
Article 3 – Use of your personal information.
Thus, we may use your personal information to:
- To administer our website and our business.
- Personalize our commercial offers.
- Allow optimized use of the services offered on our website.
- Ship your orders to you.
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments.
- Send you commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications
- Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive our newsletter).
- Send you marketing communications relating to our company or to carefully selected third-party companies that we think may be of interest to you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly given your consent, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time you wish to opt out of receiving marketing communications).
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify an individual user with this information).
- Process your requests and complaints.
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions of sale and use that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website).
Please note the following information is important:
If you submit personal information (reviews – comments) to our website for the purpose of publishing it.
This information will be published and we may use this information in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website.
In addition, this same information can be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
Finally, without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing, or that of other third parties.
Finally, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so:
- To the authorities in connection with any pending or future legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information for other purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser or potential purchaser of any business or asset in our possession that we wish or are considering selling.
- To any person whom we reasonably believe to be an integral part of a court or other authority having jurisdiction over the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or such authority would be likely to request the disclosure of such personal information.
Article 4 – Retention of your personal information.
We keep your data necessary for order management and invoicing for the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting obligations.
We keep your data necessary for the realization of loyalty actions and prospecting for the duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
We keep your data relating to the means of payment this data is not kept by the site amiandlo.com.
These are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted upon payment of the purchase.
We keep your data concerning the opposition lists to receive from prospecting: three (3) years.
Article 5 – Security of your personal information.
In the course of our business, we will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technologies (SSL).
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you identify yourself on our website).
To be kept informed of updates, you should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Article 7 – Your rights.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from the company AMI & LO (exercise of the right of opposition or withdrawal of a consent already given), contact us at the address below.
- First and last name: AMI&LO
- Function : DPO
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject:Request to stop commercial offers.
You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (see the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact our DPO.
If you consider, after having contacted the company AMI & LO, that your “Computing and Freedoms” rights have not been respected, you can submit a complaint online to the CNIL.
In practice, you will expressly express your agreement in advance that we use your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to refuse the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Article 8 – Third party websites.
Our website amiandlo.com contains hypertext links to third party websites and information about them.
We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
Article 9 – Cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser on your computer.
The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be “ Persistent “Or” from Session “:
A Persistent cookie is stored by your browser and remains valid until its expiration date, unless deleted by the user before that date.
A session cookie expires at the end of the user session, when the browser is closed.
Cookies generally do not contain any information that can personally identify a user.
This personal information that we store about you may be linked to information stored in cookies and obtained by cookies.